- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Classic Brown gravy mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, milk, garlic and egg in a large bowl. Shape into 4 oval patties.
- Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown patties, turning once. Remove patties and keep warm.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon spread in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Stir in water and Knorr® Classic Brown gravy mix and bring to a boil. Return patties to skillet. Reduce heat and simmer until patties are done, about 5 minutes. Stir in sour cream and heat through.
- Serve, if desired, with hot cooked noodles or mashed potatoes.