Tuscany Chicken Soup
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 4 1/2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 2 cups frozen Italian vegetables , thawed
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) whole peeled tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- In large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor, vegetables, tomatoes, garlic powder and oregano. Cover and return to a boil. Uncover and continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until noodles and vegetables are tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and heat through. Makes about 8 cups.