Steakhouse London Broil
- Recipe serves: 6
- Prep Time 5 min
- Marinate for 30 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 1 package Knorr® French Onion recipe mix
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 lbs. London broil
- Blend Knorr® French Onion recipe mix, Olive Oil and vinegar in large plastic bag or 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish. Add steak; turn to coat. Close bag, or cover, and marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil steak, turning occasionally, until desired doneness.
- STEAKHOUSE CHICKEN: Substitute 6 to 8 boneless chicken breasts or 3 to 4 pounds bone-in chicken pieces for steak. Marinate as above. Grill boneless chicken breasts 6 minutes or bone-in chicken pieces 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Image copyright © 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used by permission.