Sauteed Pork & Cranberries with Mushroom Rice
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 4 Tbsp. sherry
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Mushroom
- Season pork, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook pork, turning once, 8 minutes or until pork is done; remove and set aside.
- Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet over medium heat and cook onion and garlic 7 minutes or until onion is lightly browned. Stir in cranberries and 3 tablespoons sherry and boil 1 minute. Stir in cream and return pork to skillet and heat through.
- Meanwhile, bring water, remaining 1 tablespoon Spread, remaining 1 tablespoon sherry and Lipton ® Rice Sides ™ - Mushroom to a boil in 2-quart saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Serve Rice with pork chops and garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh parsley.