Roasted Asparagus with Hollandaise Sauce
- Recipe serves: 8
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 12 min
- 2 lbs. asparagus, trimmed
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 package Knorr® Hollandaise sauce mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- Preheat oven to 450°. Arrange asparagus in roasting pan; drizzle with olive oil. Roast 12 minutes or until asparagus are crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, blend Knorr® Hollandaise sauce mix with milk in small saucepan. Add Spread. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until slightly thickened. To serve, pour sauce over asparagus.