Pasta with Fresh Tomatoes & Basil
- Recipe serves: 2
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. chopped garlic
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh basil leaves*
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium heat and cook garlic 30 seconds. Add tomatoes and basil and cook, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until tomatoes are tender. Add water and milk and bring to the boiling point. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo and continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 9 minutes or until pasta is tender; add black pepper. Sprinkle, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.
- *SUBSTITUTION: Use 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves.