Hearty Noodle & Spinach Soup
- Recipe serves: 6
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. finely chopped garlic
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 lbs. fresh spinach leaves, rinsed and patted dry, stems removed and torn into bite-size pieces*
- 5 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- Heat oil in 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat and cook garlic with red pepper 1 minute. Stir in spinach and cook, stirring occasionally, until wilted. Add water and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor and continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender, about 7 minutes.
- *SUBSTITUTION: Use 2 packages (10 oz. ea.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and undrained.