Easy Chicken Cacciatore
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 30 min
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 can (16 oz.) whole peeled tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- Heat oil in large skillet and brown chicken. Stir in tomatoes, oregano and garlic powder. Simmer covered 10 minutes or until chicken is throughly cooked; remove chicken to serving platter and keep warm.
- Stir water into same skillet and bring to a boil; stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor. Continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes or until noodles are tender. To serve, arrange chicken over noodles and sauce.