Creamy Garlic Shrimp & Pasta
- Recipe serves: 2
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/2 lb. cooked shrimp
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Creamy Garlic Shells
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- Cook bacon in large skillet; remove and crumble. Reserve 2 tablespoons drippings.
- Stir shrimp and mushrooms into reserved drippings and cook 2 minutes or until shrimp are done; remove and keep warm.
- Stir Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Creamy Garlic Shells, water and milk into same skillet. Bring to the boiling point over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook 3 minutes. Stir in peas and cook, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in bacon, shrimp and mushrooms; heat through.
- *SUBSTITUTION: Use 8 ounces frozen cleaned shrimp, partially thawed, and increase 2 minute cooktime to 4 minutes or until shrimp are done. Continue as above.