- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3/4 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs , cut into cubes
- 1 cup very thinly sliced strips of ham, (about 5 oz.)
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) seasoned diced tomatoes in juice, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chilies, undrained
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken and ham.
- Stir in tomatoes, water, chilies and Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in rice. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes or until rice is tender.