Chicken Alfredo with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 3/4 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, cut into thin strips
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas, partially thawed
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Melt Spread in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until almost done; remove and set aside.
- Stir onion and tomatoes into same skillet and cook 2 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in water, milk and garlic powder and bring to the boiling point. Stir in Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Alfredo and continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes or until pasta is tender. Add chicken, peas and pepper and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked.