- Recipe serves: 8
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 8 min
- CHIPOTLE MAYONNAISE:
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 chopped canned chipotles (about 1 Tbsp.)
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- PICKLED RED ONIONS:
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 2 Tbsp. Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon
- 8 slices pepper Jack cheese
- 8 hamburger buns
- Lettuce and sliced tomato (optional)
- FOR CHIPOTLE MAYONNAISE, process Mayonnaise, chipotles and lime juice in blender until smooth. Set aside.
- FOR PICKLED RED ONIONS, combine all ingredients in medium bowl; let stand 10 minutes. Set aside.
- FOR BURGERS, combine ground beef, chilies, onion and Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon in medium bowl. Shape into 8 patties. Grill or pan-fry until done.
- Top burgers with cheese and serve on buns with Chipotle Mayonnaise, Pickled Red Onions and if desired, lettuce and tomato.