Taco Chicken & Rice Bowl
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1 1/4 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- Your favorite taco toppings (shredded cheddar cheese, chopped tomato, chopped onion and/or crumbled tortilla chips)
- Sprinkle chicken with chili powder. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Stir in lime juice.
- Combine all ingredients with hot Rice in serving bowl
- Top with your favorite taco toppings.
- TIP: For a delicious change of pace, feel free to substitute 1-1/4 lbs. sirloin steak for the chicken.