Herb Roast Chicken
- Recipe serves: 8
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 2 hr
- Preheat oven to 425°. Combine Knorr ® Chicken Bouillon Cube, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread and half the rosemary and garlic in small bowl.
- Place chicken in roasting pan. Spread bouillon mixture over chicken and under skin. Stuff cavity with remaining ingredients except Knorr® Roasted Chicken gravy mix.
- Roast 30 minutes; reduce oven temperature to 375°. Cover pan with foil and continue roasting 1 1/4 hours. Remove foil and roast 15 minutes or until meat thermometer reaches 165°. Remove from oven and let stand 15 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, prepare Gravy Mix according to package directions, adding pan drippings. Serve with roast chicken.
- TIP: Garnish serving platter with rosemary sprigs and lemon wedges for a beautiful presentation!