Veal Chops with Black Pepper Goat Cheese Sauce
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 4 veal chops(about 1 ½ inch thick)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 package Knorr® Classic Brown gravy mix
- 1/4 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1/3 cup goat cheese
- Brush chops with oil and season, if desired, with salt and pepper. Grill, turning once, until chops are done, about 15 minutes for medium-rare. Remove from grill; cover and let stand 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare Knorr® Classic Brown gravy mix according to package directions. Remove from heat, then stir in pepper and cheese until melted. To serve, drizzle sauce over chops.
- Tip: Serve with sautéed fresh spinach and our recipe for Knorr® Savory Mashed Potatoes for an easy meal your family and friends will love!