Knorr Cheddar Broccoli Risotto Balls
- Makes 25 balls
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor Broccoli
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- Prepare Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli according to package directions. Evenly spread on baking sheet and cool slightly. Stir in bacon and cheddar cheese; shape into 1-1/2 inch balls.
- Arrange flour, eggs and bread crumbs into 3 separate shallow dishes. Gently coat risotto balls in flour, egg, then bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook risotto balls, in batches, turning frequently, until golden brown, about 1 minute.
- Serve, if desired, with Cheddar Cheese Dipping Sauce*.
- *Cheddar Cheese Dipping Sauce, microwave 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup Hellman's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and 1/4 cup sour cream in microwave-safe bowl at HIGH, 30 seconds; stir untill smooth.