Knorr Chicken Bouillon Mashed Potatoes
- Recipe serves: 6
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 3 lbs. all-purpose potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/4 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook until potatoes are very tender, about 10 minutes; drain.
- Return potatoes to saucepot. Add Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon, Spread and mash. Stir in sour cream.
- SUBSTITUTION: Use 2 Knorr® Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cube instead of granulated bouillon.
- Also terrific with Knorr® Beef Flavor or Knorr® Tomato Bouillon with Chicken Flavor cubes.