Asian BBQ Marinade
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Marinate for 2 hr
- Cook Time 45 min
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Reduced Sodium Chicken
- 3 Tbsp. orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Sriracha sauce , (optional)
- 3 lbs. chicken, cut into pieces
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Microwave Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Reduced Sodium Chicken in small microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 10 seconds to soften. Stir in remaining ingredients except chicken.
- Arrange chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass baking dish. Add marinade; turn to coat. Close bag, or cover and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours or overnight.
- Arrange chicken on aluminum-foil-lined baking sheet. Roast, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 45 minutes.