Savory Corn & Onion Saute
- Recipe serves: 6
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 12 min
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- 4 ears corn-on-the-cob, kernels removed (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1 large zucchini, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Cook bacon in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet with slotted spoon and set aside; reserve drippings.
- Cook corn, onion and zucchini in same skillet, stirring occasionally, until corn is golden and vegetables are crisp-tender, about 10 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Stir in Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken until Stock is melted. Stir in water and black pepper and simmer until heated through, about 2 minutes. Sprinkle with bacon.