Hot Dogs & Cheesy Macaroni
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 lb. hot dogs, sliced diagonally
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheesy Bacon Macaroni
- 1 can (15 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- Melt Spread in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook hot dogs with onion, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 4 minutes. Remove hot dogs and onion and set aside.
- Add water and milk to same skillet and bring to a boil. Add Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheesy Bacon Macaroni and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- Stir in corn and hot dog mixture; heat through.