Cheesy BBQ Chicken Macaroni
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 1 1/4 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 2 red and/or green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 can (15 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheesy Bacon Macaroni
- Coat chicken with barbecue sauce. Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in same skillet and cook red peppers, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender. Remove peppers and set aside.
- Add water, milk and corn to skillet and bring to a boil. Add Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheesy Bacon Macaroni and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in chicken and peppers.