Steak & Mushroom Teriyaki Bowl
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 12 min
- Cook Time 14 min
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 -lb. boneless flank steak, thinly sliced
- 1 package (10 oz.) mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Rice
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook steak, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
- Add mushrooms and onion and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until tender. Remove steak mixture and set aside.
- Bring water to a boil over high heat in same skillet. Stir in Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Rice. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Return steak mixture to skillet; heat through. Garnish, if desired, with chopped green onions.