Three-Cheese Chicken Pasta
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, divided
- 1 2/3 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Creamy Garlic Shells
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 oz.)
- Season chicken, if desired with salt and pepper. Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon Spread, water and milk to same skillet and bring to the boiling point over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Creamy Garlic Shells and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered, stirring occasionally, 11 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in chicken.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve immediately.