Recipe Serves 4
- Cooking Time
- 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 lb. cooked shrimp
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 2 medium red and/or green bell peppers
- 4 ounces andouille sausage , chopped
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- 1 clove garlic
- Season chicken and shrimp, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp and set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet over medium heat and cook red peppers and sausage, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until sausage is browned and peppers are crisp-tender. Stir in garlic and cook 1 minute. Add water and Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in chicken and shrimp.